Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sunday, July 1 DAY 3

Well at midnight I woke up and felt like it was time to get up. That would be around 11 am in Texas. By 4 am Dylan and I are both up. That would be 3 in the afternoon if we were home. Pretty good for the first night. The guide said despite how tired you are 3- 3:30 seems to be when most people wake on the first day. WESTERN (yeah) breakfast starts at 6:30 here and then we are off to the forbidden city/great wall. I will add pictures to these posts when we get to Guangzhou.

We love you guys. Even if you don't know us and you are sharing this journey with us we appreciate it. This is the last night the 3 of us will go to sleep without our precious Madi. Dylan pointed that out to me a second ago. He’s going to be the best big brother in the world. He amazes me.

5 comments:

The Shack's said...

We are so glad you made it there without any delays. We are certain that this is all God's plan and you are a courageous family for doing all you are doing to follow His will.

G wants Dylan to know he misses him. We love ya'll!

Carmi said...

So glad to know you made it safely. Hope Dylan does well and does not have any more stomach problems. I am following your journey via the FFTIA progress tree! Have fun!

Aunt Lacy said...

We are relieved that you guys made it. Although we knew God would take care of you. We are enjoying the updates because it makes us feel like we are little bit a part of what's happening there. We are so blessed to have ALL of you in our lives.

Love you,

Uncle Dewy and Aunt Lacy

Threasa said...

I am happy to know that you made it safely. I thought of you so many times over the weekend. I will be watching your blog and keeping you in my prayers.

Threasa

Aunt Lacy said...

It is 9:40 on Monday morning here in Krum and I know that you have Miss Madi now. Please give her a hug and kiss from Aunt Lacy and Uncle Dewy. Have a wonderful time with your WHOLE family.

Love ya,

Uncle Dewy and Aunt Lacy